WITH THE WORLD AT YOUR FEET, REACH FOR THE STARS
Arcturus Technologies has the best to offer & make your professional aspirations soar. We are here to build your career path, to put you on a professional high i.e. ‘RIGHT AT THE TOP’
At Arcturus you never stop growing ‘cause we ensure that your career catapults with the unending & rapid technological advances & challenges.
We believe in ‘Constant Innovation’ thus we ceaselessly keep in-sync with the cutting edge of technology.
The edifice of your being decides your future, we only unleash your potential with a commitment to provide an exciting work environment full of challenges & opportunities for career growth, it is for you to decide –‘If you have it in you’ .
We are looking for extremely creative, innovative, self motivated, highly energetic and strong technical professionals in the following domains. Prior experience with Product Development is a big plus.
Sr. Performance Engineers Experience in one or more of the following area:
- Extensive J2EE experience
- JVM Internals
- Environment Profiling/Tuning
- Unix Kernel Level experience
- HP/Solaris/Linux/AIX internals experience
- TCP/IP internals
- Applicare Experience a big plus
SOA Architects We are seeking lead-level SOA architect solution gurus; professionals with a deep background in enterprise integration architecture, design and development that are committed to delivering efficient and high performing solutions to our clients.
In these on-site, hands-on roles you will utilize your development and architecture skills to provide enterprise-level consulting and solutions to our client base by assessing our client's current technology needs and assist with systems design and implementation to improve both enterprise-wide integration and profitability. You will be responsible for working with other IT organizations to help our clients use SOA technology to solve business challenges, to include:
- Leading solutions architecture and design efforts
- Platform Architecture and Infrastructure
- Business Integration and Optimization
- IT Strategy, Governance, and Security Development
- Performance Tuning
- Participating in business requirement gathering sessions with clients, internal business and technical resources
Since the majority of our consulting work is done at our client sites, these positions may require up to 100% travel.
SOA / BPM Solutions Architects Solutions Architect (SA) leads all aspects of the delivery of SOA solutions & applications which may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages, within the context of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, and EAI or ESB Layers. The SA performs critical evaluation of the software and hardware components of the application, as well as evaluation of development methodologies/tools for the project, is responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the applications.
Integration & Optimization Consultants Our consultants are involved in the design and implementation of custom, technology-enabled business solutions. Consultants perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at the client levels. Consultant provides the application of technical/functional skills necessary to assist our customers to create and implement innovative solutions that run, manage and optimize their key business processes while decreasing costs and inefficiencies.
Portal Experts We are seeking a WebLogic Portal Experts . Candidates must have a strong knowledge of J2EE application development (EJB, JMS, Struts) and WebLogic development skills. Candidates must also have demonstrated knowledge of WebLogic Portal.
All of the positions above require following:
- 3+ years of relevant industry or consulting experience required
- Experience developing Web Services and an understanding of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) implementations within a management-consulting environment.
- Java/C++/object oriented programming and Distributed computing
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Willingness to take on new challenges and new environments on a frequent basis
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology like BEA, Sonic, IBM, Oracle
- Experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM) and BPM tools
- Extensive hands on experience in:.
- Bea WebLogic v8/9.2
- Java, J2EE/EJB, JSP/Servlets
- OOA/D (Unix, C/C++, OOA/D shell)
- SOA / AquaLogic (ALSR, ALER & ALSM)
- BEA Integration Experience and strong knowledge of BEA product suite:
- Knowledge of design & develop AquaLogic Service Bus
- Knowledge of design & develop AquaLogic Data Service Platform
- Knowledge of design & develop WebLogic Integration
- Familiar with Portals and Portal Development
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of standards, specifications, standards bodies (e.g., XML, UDDI, JMS, Web services, etc.)
Salary/Benefits No Constraints for the right candidate. If you got the bang we got the buck.
Send your resume to email@example.com
"Within hours of firing up Applicare the developers had enough information to deploy changes that led to very significant response time and application stability improvements. Highly recommended."
"Applicare is automating some of the most crucial WebLogic administration tasks and has produced better results in only a fraction of the time it would take us otherwise."